Every Capetonian will tell you this is the trendy fashionable De Waterkant where if you like the buzz of a small village that is only ten minutes walk to the city center this is the place to stay. Described as a mix between San Francisco and Mykanos the area dates back to the late 1700’s.
Now a-days you still hear the noon day cannon from Signal Hill whilst wandering these historic streets. The area boasts some of the best restaurants, bars and clubs in Cape Town and retains a bohemian character that you’ll find hard to forget.
With our exclusive Cape Town accommodation centrally located based in this area its a great place to stay and discover the city.
Here's a guide with directions, maps and Cape Town airport transport options
• 10 minutes to the city centre
• 10 minutes to the convention centre
• 15 minutes walk to the V&A Waterfront
• 10 minutes walk to Green Point and the Stadium
• 5 minutes walk to major car hire firms
• 30 minutes from Cape Town Airport
• 10 minutes to Table Mountain
• 15 minutes to beaches
• 3 minutes to V&A Waterfront