Here's how to get hold of us and find us
|tel:||+27 (0) 21 421 2300|
|mobile:||+27 (0) 72 457 4387
late check-ins & out of hours emergency mobile only
|address:||40 Napier Street
|GPS location:||latitude -33.9155279
|bank:||Investec Private Bank
De Waterkant Cottages CC
Acc. No. 10011188178
Branch Code 580105
|Bank details for local S.A. EFT payments
Please note bank fees apply for any international transfers, transactions, refunds and direct debit cards
in Cape Town
from the airport…
- it will take you approx 30 minutes to drive.
- take the N2 motorway and follow signs for Cape Town.
- after 18km follow M6 to Waterfront & C.T.I.C.C; this highway runs between the harbour and city.
- 1st set of traffic lights go straight across - C.T.I.C.C. (Cape Town International Conference Centre) will be on your left and V&A Waterfront is signposted to the right; you are now on Buitengracht Street.
- 2nd & 3rd set of traffic lights go straight across - get into right hand lane.
- 4th set of traffic lights turn right into Strand Street.
- continue straight and take 3rd street on right into Loader Street.
you are now in De Waterkant Village...
- 2nd turning on the right is our reception at 40 Napier Street.
- We advise you park in Loader Street and simply walk down to reception.