Here's how to get hold of us and find us
|tel:||+27 (0) 21 421 2300|
Monday to Friday
08:00 – 17:30
Weekends & Public Holidays
10:00 – 15:00
closed 25th December and 1st January
|fax:||+27 (0) 21 421 2399|
|mobile:||+27 (0) 72 457 4387
late check-ins & out of hours emergency mobile
|address:||40 Napier Street
|GPS location:||latitude -33.9155279
|bank:||Investec Private Bank
De Waterkant Cottages CC
Acc. No. 10011188178
Branch Code 580105
|Bank details for local S.A. EFT payments
Please note bank fees apply for any international transfers
in Cape Town
* denotes required form fields
from the airport…
- it will take you approx 30 minutes to drive.
- take the N2 motorway and follow signs for Cape Town.
- after 18km follow M6 to Waterfront & C.T.I.C.C; this highway runs between the harbour and city.
- 1st set of traffic lights go straight across - C.T.I.C.C. (Cape Town International Conference Centre) will be on your left and V&A Waterfront is signposted to the right; you are now on Buitengracht Street.
- 2nd & 3rd set of traffic lights go straight across - get into right hand lane.
- 4th set of traffic lights turn right into Strand Street.
- continue straight and take 3rd street on right into Loader Street.
you are now in De Waterkant Village...
- 2nd turning on the right is our reception at 40 Napier Street.
- We advise you park in Loader Street and simply walk down to reception.
- Our normal office hours are:
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:30
Weekends/public holidays 10:00 to 15:00
Our reception is closed on the 25th December and 1st January; arrivals have to use our airport pick-up service.
Please arrange, at least 24 hours in advance, if you are arriving after these listed times for us to arrange a special late check-in.